[rt-devel] RT Summit? 6/19 Near Prague?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Jun 2 18:04:21 EDT 2000

So,
	Tobias and I will both be travelling during the middle of june.
As luck (and a little bit of planning) would have it, we'll both be
near Prague, Cz. on about June 19.  Would anyone be interested in meeting
us somewhere around there for an afternoon of chatting about where
RT is, where it's going and maybe just a little bit of beer drinking?

	Jesse

ps In case anyone's interested, I'll also be passing through Vienna and Budapesht...

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
This is scary.  I'm imagining tracerouting you and seeing links like "Route
84" and "Route 9, Exit 14".  Obviously, this is illness induced.
								--Cana McCoy