[rt-devel] RT for Asset Management

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon Jun 5 10:43:33 EDT 2000

> We use your tracking software for our help desk.  I was wondering if you
> have heard of anyone using your tracking software for asset management.
> It's web based feel is great, so if I could stay with RT to do asset
> management, I would.

A Asset Tracker built on top of RT will come, but only after RT2 is out &
stable¹, and only if enough persons are willing to hack such a thing².

¹ That will be accelerated considerably if more of you download and
submit bugs about the latest cvs version (tag rt-1-1).

² I might be willing to make such a thing, but not for free.

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."