[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] RT 1.0.3 is out

Michael mike at westphila.net
Mon Jun 5 15:15:09 EDT 2000

>>  And so i says to him|her..
> Don't know right now.  I'll be travelling in central europe for a large chunk of this month, as will tobias.  Things have, of course, taken longer than we'd hoped and there's still a lot of work to do on 2.0..though large chunks of the core work now.  If you have any spare programmer/hours to throw at it, It'll certainly get done quicker ;)

I'm very interested in seeing rt2.0 come to completion.

FYI, there is a bug in the devel makefile in the 'fixperms'
rule.  I'd fix it , but my bourne shell scripting are skills
are pretty bad .

The error *seems* to lie in this if condition.

fixperms:
	if [ \! -d $(RT_PATH) ] ;
	then
		chown -R $(RTUSER) $(RT_PATH)
		chgrp -R $(RTGROUP) $(RT_PATH)
		chmod 0755 $(RT_PATH)
	fi

_Michael.

--

Michael Jastremski ..                AIM:rstfinsyn
WORK:liquidation.com 	              ME:westphila.net/mike