[rt-devel] Interbase support

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Tue Jun 6 11:54:40 EDT 2000

> Another thing that might cause pain is fact that mysql deals with
> timestamp as numeric YYYYMMDDHHMMSS and postgres and standard way is of
> course 'DD/MM/YY' (or variations, but never numeric)

That must be wrong?  The standard SQL timestamp follow the ISO standard;
"YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS".  mysql can accept this as an input, but not in the
output.  I already have a solution up and running that should be
compatible, I just haven't installed it (in DBIx/Record.pm - except for
duedate, all dates we need will be true timestamps, either LastUpdated or
Created) yet.

It should be trivial to replace User with RTUser and Right with Permission
all over the system.

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."