[rt-devel] Multi-project capability

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Thu Jun 8 13:55:04 EDT 2000

> We're looking to implement a new (software development) bug-tracking system
> for use on multiple projects.  Can anyone tell me about RT's current
> capability for handling discrete projects (with multiple bug/mailing lists
> and discrete user access to the projects)?

RT is not very good itself on bugtracking, therefore we've linked up our
RT2 with Bugzilla here.  I hope we can continue RT into a full-fledged
bugtracker and project management tool some time in the future.

> If this capability isn't a current feature, any guesses on the level of
> effort it would take to build?  We'd contribute if it seems like a
> reasonable effort.

You should consider meeting us in Plzen if you want to contribute and/or
discuss the future of RT :)

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."