[rt-devel] Errors with perl 5.6

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri Jun 9 10:57:16 EDT 2000

> will do.. actually, anything i serve w/mod_perl enabled seems to crash
> it, now..

You're lucky, when I tried installing mod_perl, it crashed even without
and perl handlers at all.

> > up in the Makefile - dependent on how new your version of RT2 is (did you
> > pick it up from the CVS?) :)
>
> yes, and, that's where it is in mine, too.. it's the call to exit().. did
> you mean for that to be Apache::exit() or perl::exit? if you load it under
> mod_peril, it assumes Apache::exit().

I have no clue about webmux.pl, I'm using CGI.  If you also would like to
run CGI, I might give you a snapshot of my rtmux.pl.  I've been too lazy
(or had too little time) to update the template (the rtmux.pl in the CVS).

> heh.. darnit.. i guess i just need to downlevel this entire
> environment.. all of the rt2 web pages just come up showing code instead
> of parsing the HTML..

Then Apache isn't configurated right.  It just serves the template instead
of parsing it (running the perlhandler).

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."