[rt-devel] Date/Kronos..

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri Jun 9 13:39:27 EDT 2000

> line 191 of Date/Kronos.pm
>
> sub _get_alt {
>     my $self     = shift;
>     my $subclass = shift;
>
>     ## if it doesn't exist
>     if (!exists($self->{_alt}->{$subclass})) {
>         ## Pass convertion to the AUTOLOAD function:
>         $self->{_alt}->{$subclass} = $self->$subclass;
> 					    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Spurious $ Sign.

No, it should be like that.  Do you get error messages about it?

> Also, i'm getting this error on queries and was wondering what the deal is
>
> 	 Internal Error

"Internal Error" says nada - the real culprit is either located in
the web error logs, or the RT error log.

> 	dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::db=HASH(0x89253e8)' is not a DBI handle (has no magic) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session.pm line 394,  chunk 124.

!@#$@#$%

I haven't got the faintest clue about what this means.  It seems to be a
problem with Apache::Session.  I hate Apache::Session FWIW :)  I get those
messages even though I'm not using DBI with Apache::Session, and I still
get those pesky warnings.  Anyway, things work out when I ignore them.

> I can see the one default ticket (#1) so i know i'm connecting
> to the database.

That's nice.  You're getting somewhere, just slowly. :)

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."