[rt-devel] Welcome, Meri

Mary J. Alderdice meri at covert-ops.org
Wed Mar 1 16:02:18 EST 2000

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Tobias Brox wrote:

>>   (Not how the code works, but how the feature works)
>
>Maybe the above line _should_ answer my question, but anyway it's not
>completely clear:  Will she write documentation for users, for developers
>or for both?

My primary audience for documenting things is the end-users. However, I will
be more than happy to document things for developers, but the core RT
developers who are tired of explaining how to develop for RT will have to put
up with me sitting on them to make them explain things to me before I start
writing things down. =)

>(Btw, I've never seen the name Meri before, but Mari, Maria and Marie is
>quite common names here in Norway :)

It's a long story. My real name Mary, but almost nobody calls me that. I
answer to both. =)

--
* mary j. alderdice, geek * meri at covert-ops.org * http://www.covert-ops.org/ *
it was very hard to see my father immolated, bludgeoned and have every manner