[rt-devel] Bugs

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon Mar 13 06:43:46 EST 2000

> >    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> > "|/home/rt/test2/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"
> >     (expanded from: <rt at sirius.s-s.org.uk>)
> >
> >    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> > Could not send mail :(
>
> Nice useful error message your mail server has.  Yet another bizarro MTA?

No, no ... that line is actually written by me, it means RT can't send
mail.  Maybe I should have added some information about what the
probably causes might be ... it's just that I hadn't expected anybody to
get this error message in a bounce :)

The standard configuration should work fine as long as sendmail is
installed, if using anything else the makefile might need updating.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at