[rt-devel] Can somebody assist in some 1.1 testing?

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Thu Mar 16 14:52:07 EST 2000

> I'd really appreciate if anybody could help me a bit testing this stuff.

Not much feedback at this one...well, didn't have too high expections
anyway...

Just in case somebody might wonder, RT 1.1 might perfectly be installed at
a system already running RT 1.0 without breaking up anything if you're
just a bit careful when editing the Makefile.  It should be run totally
separately from RT 1.1.  There is a tool for importing 1.0 stuff into 1.1
in the tools directory - it's probably broken for the time beeing, but
I'll eventually fix it during the next few hours ... or tomorrow, maybe
... (yeah, I am a procrastinator)

I'd appreciate if anyone could lend me even as little as 10 minutes of
their time on this one.  It will speed up the 2.0 progress, and your
wishes and needs will also be more likely to be heard if you participate
in the development :)

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at