[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 22 14:49:47 EST 2000

..oh, I didn't see that rt-devel was added to the Cc list.  Well.  What we
are discussing here is how to cope with subscriptions in 2.0.  The current
design _should_ be very powerful, still when trying to do things in it, it
seems to me it can't even cope with the configurations from 1.0.  Maybe
the subject in this thread should be changed a bit ...

> [definitions cut out. they look good]

I will take out those definitions and put them into the CVS, branch
rt-1-1 under the docs directory.  Meri might want to look over it and
eventually prettify it / put it somewhere else.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at