[rt-devel] Reworking subscriptions

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri Mar 24 03:53:59 EST 2000

> That part doesn't bother me. it's things like "which scrips can this user
> subscribe to?" "with which templates?"

Ah ... well ... my idea was not to put limits on what scrips the user can
subscribe to, but filter out what he can't get somewhere else ... ehrm ...
yeah, it might be difficult.  But anyway, let's priority to get it up
running, including the web interface.

I should have helped out looking at it this night, and yesterday
night, but ... well ... maybe next week.  The work is going at a skiing
event this weekend, so I'll be away.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at