[rt-devel] Thoughts on mail sending for 2.0

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Mar 27 00:12:59 EST 2000

So, I'm currently wrangling with bits of RT 2.0's mail sending
capabilities.  When it's sending mail to a group of people, should
it be sending mail to each recipient individually with the To:
header set _or_ should it send one message to everyone?  If the latter,
should it explicity list all its recipients or should everyone be
a blind CC? RT 1.0 explicitly lists everyone and it tends to have
problems in some environments.

	jesse
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
This is scary.  I'm imagining tracerouting you and seeing links like "Route
84" and "Route 9, Exit 14".  Obviously, this is illness induced.
								--Cana McCoy