[rt-devel] Thoughts on mail sending for 2.0

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Mar 27 10:43:31 EST 2000

Well, I think what's going to happen is that I'm going to have to generalize the whole thing
and do token replacemenmt in the templates to get this is flexible as everyone wants.

Now to figure out how to get all our mailer methods to deliver to the addresses
in a scalar rather than the addresses in the To: Cc: and Bcc: headers.