[rt-devel] RT and mod_perl

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Mar 30 10:16:03 EST 2000

That's the plan.  There are plenty of other reasons that mod_perl won't
work in the 1.0. (Everything is a mess of global hashes)

	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
...realized that the entire structure of the net could be changed to be made
more efficient, elegant, and spontaneously make more money for everyone
involved. It's a marvelously simple diagram, but this form doesn't have a way
for me to draw it.  It'll wait. 				-Adam Hirsch