[rt-devel] Re: Translation

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed May 24 12:48:47 EDT 2000

> I think it would be great if you could coordinate the localization work.
> Jesse and me is just too busy getting a usable 2.0.

Very short about RT2:

- we have a web UI in HTML::Mason, there is some perl code and quite some
web design, and some mason magic joined together.

- we have some few strings that are generated in the source/libraries

- we have a command line interface where everything is done in the source

- we have a mail interface, where some things is done in the source and
some things through Text::Template templates.

- we have some templates (for mail handling, etc) in Text::Template