[rt-devel] knowledge base

arclight at jump.net arclight at jump.net
Fri Nov 17 00:24:47 EST 2000

On 16 Nov 2000, at 19:20, ChrHenz at gmx.de wrote:

> > It's been on hold for a while, but KB, rt's sister product
> > does exist. It just doesn't run right now.  Ify ou're interested in
> > hacking on it, we should talk.
> >
> > 	-J
>
> This sounds intresting. If possible, I'd like to take a look at it.

Ditto. I may have some spare cycles in the coming weeks and I
need to do some coding to bolster my thinning sanity.

Otherwise, I may take rtreports apart and put it back together
again. I've already made an 'orphans' report (unowned, unresolved
tickets) and a weekly status report (what's been resolved this week)

(insert sound of someone rummaging through fsck.com here)

Hrm. I can find no report wishlist. I'm willing to take a stab at a
more generic report generator but before I do, I'd like to know what
reports people want. I have Statistics::Descriptive installed and I'm
not afraid to use it...

Let me know what you think,

-- Bob