[rt-devel] RT API

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Nov 21 14:11:14 EST 2000

Privyet Dima!

	We've actually implemented something like this in RT2.
The difference is that the actions currently only happen _after_
the transaction is recorded (because most actions depend on the content of
the transaction)   Basically, RT2 lets you define "Action" modules that can
do anything you can do within RT.  we use them for autoreplies, forwarding
correspondence, etc....It's not documented very well yet, but it is there.

Spasibo,

	Jesse