[rt-devel] RT 1.0.5pre2

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Oct 5 15:54:15 EDT 2000

Ok. I finally suckered someone into doing the right thing for suidrt.c.
The LD_PRELOAD clobbering trick on operating systems with broken dynamic
linkers has been fixed by only allowing a specific watch-list of environment
variables to filter through to RT. In addition, this version includes
a fix for the bug that made the display of merged tickets by their old id
problematic.  And there's now a testdeps.pl script that should help
newbies get RT set up without having to ask rt-users why CGI.pm is broken :)

ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-1.0.5pre2.tar.gz

make upgrade-noclobber should make upgrades from rt.1.0.0 or newer painless.

I'd like to hear a few reports of how well this version works. If there
are no major headaches, this will become 1.0.5.

        -j

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91