[rt-devel] Updates to http://rt2-demo.fsck.com:8080

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Sep 14 00:23:37 EDT 2000

http://rt2-demo.fsck.com:8080 (login as guest/guest)

just got the latest code dropped on top of
it..and appears to work ok.  The big change in recent days
is the addition of the "modify ticket" page, complete with working date
modifications.  Try things like "tomorrow at 5pm" and "in 3 business days"
and "next tuesday".

The UI for manipulating requestors and ccs and administrative ccs is there.
The logic behind it isn't.  I think that's the last thing before
I roll something that I try to call "alpha 1"

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91