[rt-devel] Date in Unix format

John P. Russell john at gravity.fsck.com
Mon Sep 25 06:21:08 EDT 2000

Under mysql, the FROM_UNIXTIME paramater will return the format in human
readable form.  i.e.
select FROM_UNIXTIME(date_created) from rt.each_req

You can adjust the format with the same parameters as DATE_FORMAT (see mysql
docs at http://www.mysql.com)

John

  SandeepPeriwal> Hi, I am using RT on RH Linux 6.2.  The date stored in the
  SandeepPeriwal> RT database is in UNIX format...like 968498838.  I need to
  SandeepPeriwal> convert this in normal dd/mm/yyyy format.  Can somebody
  SandeepPeriwal> please suggest how to get around with this.  Thanks in
  SandeepPeriwal> advance. reg sandeep