[rt-devel] RT sending mail

Carl Potter Carl_Potter at SensArray.com
Tue Apr 3 13:44:53 EDT 2001

You probably need to setup a scrip that goes:  OnCorrespond NotifyRequestor
with template Correspondence

Try that.

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Carter (Lists) [mailto:ben-lists at aoncue.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:06 PM
To: rt-devel at lists.fsck.com
Subject: [rt-devel] RT sending mail

Hi all,

I cannot get RT to send mail from within tickets at all!!

However if I set a queue so emails can't create tickets then rt responds
with an email saying "ticket creation failed" (which is expected).

If I allow emails to create tickets, the ticket appears no problem, but if
you reply no email is sent.

If I login as the the httpd user I can send mail no problem, so its not a
permissions problem.

If I replace the sendmail binary with a script to capture any data sent to
it, it appears sendmail isn't called at all.

I am running Rehat 7.0
Sendmail 8.11.0
config.pm has
$MailCommand = 'sendmail';