[rt-devel] Re: Howto for running two instances of webrt on one machine

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Wed Apr 4 04:03:25 EDT 2001

On 01-04-03 Jesse wrote:
> Apache/mod_perl doesn't actually really sandbox virtual hosts properly.
> There's not too much I can do about it. If someone else wants to look
> at what it would take to get the speedycgi or fastcgi handlers into place,
> that could also be a solution to this problem.

So I would either have to get the two instance of apache running and
then work around the other problems to get two instance of rt on one
host running? Hm, sounds like this is a lot more difficult then running
two copies of rt on two hosts. What would you suggest?

Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de