[rt-devel] Error in Template?

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Thu Apr 19 07:37:31 EDT 2001

Hi,

Being new to RT I hope this is the right place.

I get the following error from RT
Ver: RT.1.3.70 (from CVS)

The status change template appears to be broken ...

http://changed to protect guilty/Ticket/Display.html?id=12 <http://rt.ifl.net///Ticket/Display.html?id=12>

Program fragment at line 6 delivered error ``Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value''

Which I presume comes from the status changed template:

  {$Transaction->Message()->First()->Content()}

This occurs on any status change using scrip:

OnStatus  NotifyRequestor with template StatusChange
Not being too familiar with the underlying bits and pieces of RT and
it's perl
variable structure can anyone help?

Cheers
Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424