[rt-devel] RT 2.0.5-test1 NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Aug 10 15:38:18 EDT 2001

I suspect that has to do with the patch you sent to the list.

eliminating the extra "$" in one of those lines caused a dereferencing
to get screwed up. Try 2.0.5-test2, hitting ftp.fsck.com....now.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

As I sit here alone looking at green text on a laptop in a mostly bare room listening
to loud music wearing all black, I realize that that it is much less cool in real life :)
			--Richard Tibbetts