[rt-devel] RT2x install on Slackware.

mkrebs at kids-online.com mkrebs at kids-online.com
Tue Aug 21 17:57:32 EDT 2001

Has anybody successfully installed RT2x on Slackware
2.0x?

We're having some problems getting the modules
installation.

Apache::Cookie, Apache::Session, and DBD::mysql don't
seem to be installing. CPAN and the manual install says
that it has been installed, but when we run testdeps,
it still says that this is not installed.

I tried this out on my RedHat box and it worked fine.
But I need this to work on the slackware machine. Has
anybody had an similar experierences or know any fixes?

Thanks.
Mike