[rt-devel] Ticket Dependencies within RT

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 30 12:32:18 EDT 2001

I'd definitely like to see code for this. However, I'd love to see this code
in something like a Scrip.. But to do that, we're going to need a new callback
so that scrips can be run _before_ the action is committed and some way to
signal RT and the user that the action that's going on can't continue.

	Does that make sense? Comments? Ideas?

	-jesse