[rt-devel] Our RT 2.0.0 hacks

Kevin Croombs kevin_croombs at tao-group.com
Fri Jul 6 09:47:32 EDT 2001

Hello again,

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at  2:10:32PM +0100, Kevin Croombs wrote:
[..]
> - When the web UI is used to comment/correspond, the resulting email
> that is sent out appears as one very long line when viewed in MS
> Outlook.  I have fixed a similar problem with bugzilla in the past,
> I'll see if I can track it down in RT.  I think that it's a problem
> with Outlook, but we have Outlook users.

lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm appears to be doing the right thing, so I'm
not sure why this is happening.

line 121:
    #Make the update content have no 'weird' newlines in it
    if ($args{ARGSRef}->{'UpdateContent'}) {
        my @UpdateContent = split(/(\r\n|\n|\r)/,

--
Kevin Croombs - Technical Support
Tao Group (http://www.tao-group.com)