[rt-devel] Installation help

Ralph Angenendt ra at letras.de
Fri Jul 13 04:14:21 EDT 2001

Wally Strzelec wrote:
> I am looking for some help getting RT2 installed correctly.  I am running
> perl 5.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.3.
>
> After logging in, I get the following error when I select a queue:
>
> Mason error
> error in file:  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/HTML/Mason/Parser.pm
>  line 1147: Couldn't write object file
> /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/data/obj/STANDARD/Search/TicketCell: Permission denied

What are the permissions of /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/data/obj/STANDARD/Search?

It seems to me that RT isn't allowed to that location in your
Filesystem.

Ralph
Ralph Angenendt       | "Military justice is to justice what military
http://www.letras.de  |  music is to music"
ra at letras.de          |                -- Groucho Marx