[rt-devel] a couple of minor 2.0.1 issues

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Thu Jul 19 12:01:30 EDT 2001

>> the end of the lines.  This comes from the TEXTAREA form fields.

j> I actually thought we were already doing this. _which_ textareas are
j> not getting properly handled?

Thanks for your responses.  What I did was email in a ticket.  I went
in via the web interface, clicked on "Reply" at the top right corner,
entered some text, and hit "submit".  The resulting email had ^M's in
it.  This was using Konquerer as the browser from KDE 2.1.1.

I tried using the UI from Opera also, but it caches pages funny and
doesn't let you log out properly.