[rt-devel] RT 1.3.93

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Wed Jun 6 04:44:11 EDT 2001

Jesse wrote:

> It also adds some new and updated dependencies.
>
> It also fixes a bug in Keyword modification introduced
> by ugly documentation in a recent release.
>
> It also slices bread.

RT - Real Toaster ?

> It also fixes some bugs that prevented the web ui from starting
> without a manual chown.
>
> It also dices tomatoes.
>
> It also gets your whites whiter and your brights brighter.

Too much caffeine and coding, and not enough sleep me thinks ;-)

BTW Have been upgrading from CVS on about every third day
recently and have seen no real show stopper bugs.  It is worth
noting that I am still getting SEGV's in the apache logs, but I
suspect that is down to Mod_perl / Perl 5.6.0 so I'd better upgrade
those when I fancy a week of down time and reinstalling 101
modules from CPAN.

Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424