[rt-devel] SelfService: Displaying of tickets...

Jens von Bülow jens at nha.co.za
Wed Jun 6 10:46:51 EDT 2001

Jesse,

If I allow an "unprivileged user" access to the SelfService area, that user
isn't able to view his own tickets - even if I grant "ShowTicket" to the
"Requestor" group under Configuration->Queues->Group Rights.

If however, I grant "ShowTicket" to the "Everyone" group he is able to view
his own tickets *and* everyone else's. Not exactly what I had in mind. But
then again, I am confused about all the different Groups/Rights... (Where
can I read up about them)

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Jens