[rt-devel] RT 1.3.104 / SearchBuilder 0.39

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 19 00:55:05 EDT 2001

So I ran into a rather disturbing bug today.  Keyword != or Keyword IS NULL
searches would would miss any ticket where _some_ keyword was defined,
even if it was in another keyword select.

RT 1.3.104 / SB 0.39 fix this for me. But I really need someone with
postgres to give this a shot and tell me how it goes. If this doesn't appear
to break things, I'll upload SB to CPAN and bump the version dependency in
testdeps.

        Thanks.
        Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

  "Mary had a crypto key / She kept it in escrow
     And everything that Mary said / The Feds were sure to know" -- Sam Simpson