[rt-devel] Re: RT2: "modify dates" how, exactly?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 19 14:58:22 EDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 10:19:08AM -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2001 13:01:52 -0400, Jesse wrote:
> > most absolute date formats should work
> >
> > 6/21/2001 is what I tend to use. 'tuesday' should work. "in 5 days" might.
>
> Righto. Next stupid questions: How to set time-of-day, though I might
> guess I could enter "6/20/2001 17:00" and it would take, if what you're
> using is a somewhat sophisticated date-parser.... and How do I set the >
> default "from-now" date and time for new entries, if possible?

you can currently only set default due date in offset of days from now...it's in the queue config basics.

to set the due time, your guess is right.

> The RT2 documentation project would appear to be a daunting task in and
> of itself, no? =)

yeah. and I'm really hoping someone else puts it together..I'm fine with answering a zillion questions. but I'd love to only answer each one once.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

<Dr_Memory> the point is that words were exchanged.  neurolinguistic
programming will do the rest.  they should be showing up at my house
any day now.