[rt-devel] Scrip for changing queues

Eric Mandel EMandel at worldnow.com
Tue Jun 26 11:43:32 EDT 2001

Works great. The only issue that I have is that the message content cannot
be included in the template. I've seen similar posts on this regarding other
actions so I kind of understand why. I've also cleaned up the readme a bit
(see below). Feel free to clean it up. Thanks a lot.

---------------
This package consists of a ScripCondition which fires if the current
transaction
is a queue change.  It includes two files. A perl installation script
(insert_condition.pl) which will insert the information needed for this
Condition into RT's database, and a module to be placed into
lib/RT/Condition in your RT instance.

To Setup:

- Copy the QueueChange.pm module into lib/RT/Condition in your RT instance.
- Edit insert_condition.pl and replacing !!RT_LIB_PATH!! & !!RT_ETC_PATH!!
with the correct paths.
- run 'perl insert_condition.pl'
- Setup scrips. The scrip fires on the queue that the ticket is being
transferred to.