[rt-devel] [rt-announce] RT 2.0.0

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Jun 27 00:30:03 EDT 2001

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of RT 2.0.0.
This marks a major milestone for RT.  2.0 is  complete rewrite and is
significantly more powerful, customizable and extensible than RT 1.0.x.[1]

It is my belief that RT 2.0 is the best freely available ticketing system
in existence. (As the author, I'm required to believe that.;)

Anyway, without further ado:

        ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/release/rt-2-0-0.tar.gz

        Jesse Vincent

[1] If you're interested in having RT extended or customized, please contact
    me at jesse at fsck.com.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

There are no supercomputer applications that are solvable that cannot be solved
in finite time using a fucking TRS-80 with approprite disk/tape drives.  Zero.
									-Tanj