[rt-devel] quick questions about 1.3.*

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Sat Mar 10 11:42:18 EST 2001

a) rt-mailgate runs with suidperl -w, and its giving me a _lot_ of "Use of
uninitialized value" at different places.

Is this supposed to be that way? Should I take out -w or should I try to
fix the bugs? ;)

b) %RT commands in email interface don't appear to work. Am I being stupid
or these are not implemented yet?

c) what permissions should I grant so everyone can email in their
requests? It only worked for me after I granted a boatload of permissions
to nobody and everyone. I'd assume I'd only need to grant 'create ticket'
to nobody, but that wasn't enough.

Thanks
-alex