[rt-devel] Re: one user in different queues

Frank Lange Frank.Lange at modcomp.de
Mon Mar 12 04:12:15 EST 2001

Rich West schrieb:

> Look for the references to "-expires => '+6M'" and reduce that number to something
> you are more comfortable with.
>
> Also, if you select logout, the cookie, in its entirety _should_ be destroyed...

I changed the expire-values in '+1s' resp 'now' but the result is not satisfied.
I added a expire-time for the password too, but this leads also not to the goal.
Here a code-piece from (my RT-folder)/lib/rt/ui/web/auth.pm:
$set_user = new CGI::Cookie(-name => 'RT_USERNAME',
                                  -value => "$rt::ui::web::FORM{'username'}",
                                  -expires => 'now');
      $set_password = new CGI::Cookie(-name => 'RT_PASSWORD',
                                      -value =>$hash,
                                     -expires => 'now');

/Frank