[rt-devel] Can't do setuid

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed May 9 16:46:57 EDT 2001

It's now noted in the readme. at some point far down the line,
I may try to write up a sudo config file for using sudo to run the RT tools.
But that's low enough on the priority list for me to not get to it
in the next year or three.  If someone wants to contrib one, that would be cool.

The longer term solution may be to make the CLI and mail gateways talk to
an 'RT server' process over some IPC mechanism.

        -j