[rt-devel] Kill spam from mail

Jonas Liljegren jonas at liljegren.org
Thu May 10 07:24:04 EDT 2001

In 1.3.70...

The RT system is currently rather slow. Many of the pages takes 10
seconds to build. The database has around 150 tickets.  /proc/cpuinfo
says 76.8 bogomips.  We will move to a faster machine.  -- I just
wanted to say that there is a reason for shortcuts...

One such shortcut would be to react on a ticket directly from mail
message.  I would like to add links for killing tickets or taking
them.

I hoped to use RT2 for handling ordinary mails, such as info at company.
But many of them are just spam and should be easily deleated.

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html