[rt-devel] Performance (was: Kill spam from mail)]

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri May 11 12:33:53 EDT 2001

If anyone's interested, I just checked in some more fixes to DBIx::SearchBuilder
and RT itself, which make my 40,000 ticket stress-test instance positively
_snappy_.  You need the new DBIx::SearchBuilder for the new RT..  I'm
going to play some more this afternoon and will probably roll a release
tonight or tomorrow.

        -j