[rt-devel] Re: Problems with 1.3.71

Jonas Liljegren jonas at liljegren.org
Sat May 12 09:33:21 EDT 2001

Jonas Liljegren <jonas at liljegren.org> writes:

> (Used cvs update from an hour ago)
>
> On the start page, in teh Queue column for owned and requested
> tickets, the name for one of the queues has been replaced by the login
> name.

More switches... In the global scrips, The template part has been
replaced by the actions:

OnComment NotifyOwnerAsComment AdminComment
NotifyOwnerAsComment OnComment NotifyOwnerAsComment
OnComment AdminComment AdminComment
NotifyOwnerAsComment NotifyRequestorsAndCcs OnComment
OnCreate NotifyAdminWatchers NotifyRequestorsAndCcs

I did a make upgrade..  Then I tested.  Then I rememberd to edit the
configuration and restart apache...

The db seems corrupt or something.  Switching back to 1.3.70...

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html