[rt-devel] Leaks?

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Tue May 15 05:41:03 EDT 2001

>> I'm seeing some really upsetting memory leakage in current (and other recent)
>> revs of 1.3.x.  Anyone else seeing them? Better yet: has anyone found the
>> source or (Still better) plugged it?
>

> There are leaks in addition to the one we found in SB::Record::Cachable ?
> Eek.
>
> -Matt

It's still leaking somewhere - httpd keeps growing when just viewing the
same tickets over and over. (Latest CVS for both rt & DBIx).  I've adjusted
httpd.conf to minimise the effect of this for now, and will try and see
what's
doing it.  I'll play with Record::Cachable or not at some point to see
if its that.
I'll also have a look at the mod-perl util Jesse was talking about ;-)

Cheers
Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424