[rt-devel] Big Queue loads slow

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue May 15 08:34:20 EDT 2001

Heya Nobel,
        There's a known issue with SearchBuilder 0.31 and RT 1.3.72 that
        will definitely cause it to grind with large amounts of data.

        Just so we know, what OS / Database combo are you using (including
        versions) and what's your hardware config like?  Also, how
        many tickets is 'lots of tickets'?

        thanks,

        jesse