[rt-devel] Problem with entering updates

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Thu May 17 10:45:14 EDT 2001

(Jesse, I forgot to forward to the list again .... I've
also done a bit more digging but haven't found it yet).

Jesse wrote:

> Try the latest stuff in CVS. there were a couple small misses
> in some refactoring I did.

Nope, still not working from a clean install.

When you click update it just ignores the changes.
I presume this is as a result of the changes to Display.html
and the more generic way you are handling the form results.
The create message works because you handle that separatly.
I'm still trying to piece together which bits of code call
what but I am getting there!  Am going to look at
ProcessUpdateMessage next ....

Cheers
Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424