[rt-devel] RT2 - 1.3.79-test1 - removing privileged user flag - bug?

Alesh Mustar alesh at sportina.si
Wed May 23 11:02:21 EDT 2001

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but gonna report it anyhow...
- logged in as root
- under configuration, users
- i click on a user, lets say alesh
- the user has *Privileged user. (Can be granted rights.)* flag CHECKED
- i uncheck the flag
- click again on users, the user disappears from the list of users
- i didn't manage to get the user in the GUI in any way but to manually
update the Users table, setting the Privileged field to from 0 to 1.
- re-clicking the users link after manually updating the flag in the
table, shows the user back, with all info.

If this is actually a feature :-) and not a bug, please point me in the
right direction to get back the user, otherwise lemme know if it's a bug.

A.