[rt-devel] RT2 - 1.3.79-test1 - removing privileged user flag - bug?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed May 23 11:22:54 EDT 2001

Disabled/Enabled is roughly identical to 'Deleted'/'Existing'.
There is currently no easy way through the UI to undelete queues.
(though if you know the queue's id, you can trivially construct the right URL)
This won't change before 2.0.  if you want, submit the bug to
rt-2.0-bugs and I'll peg it against a future release.

        -j