[rt-devel] rt2: thanks and feature wish

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Tue May 29 03:38:10 EDT 2001

Hi,

first a big thanks to Jesse for rt2. I just finished installing it on my test
machine (1.3.80 if it matters) and I'm very impressed. I've to learn a lot
about it, but I   already like it. But I already see one feature missing, that
would be nice: Sometimes you decide to change a ticket status to stalled. Those
tickets area only displayed if you ask rt for this. Would it be possible to add
a box like "25 highest priority tickets I own.", but called "stalled tickets I
own..." to the "homepage" of an rt-user? That way you will always be remember
about those and don't forget them. Again thanks and keep up with the good work.

Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de