[rt-devel] auth info

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu May 31 16:56:33 EDT 2001

Ok. that's the same problem I've been seeing. I suspect
that there are some extra spaces in the chown located on line 94
of webmux.pl.  It's making WebRT/sessiondata unwritable by
your apache process. I intend to take out the gratuitous chown in
the next snapshot. I also intend to have RT die screaming rather than
just lose on writing session files.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

autoconf is your friend until it mysteriously stops working, at which
point it is a snarling wolverine attached to your genitals by its teeth
 (that said, it's better than most of the alternatives)  -- Nathan Mehl