[rt-devel] rt "boilerplate" responses

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Fri Nov 9 00:51:19 EST 2001

Robert Spier wrote:

> I have a Javascript based "template" system for inserting standard
> text into comments/correspondence.  (i.e. Updates.)  (Similar to the
> add on available for RT1.)

Could you *please* post this somewhere, as my users are begging and I have
so little time (and no real understanding of javascript!).

It would be very much appreciated, as well as fit into the community
spirit that makes projects such as RT the sucess that they are :).

Thank you.

--
Téo de Hesselle,               \  One possible reason that things
Unix Systems Administrator      \  aren't going according to plan